Fax is a mode of communication, by which users send their important documents from place to another through a telephonic line. It is considered one of the safest possible way to send your documents as Fax machines cannot be hacked or mishandled by someone. Traditionally Fax was sent via telephonic lines, but with the development in technology, Online Fax Services have started.
You can send your documents via fax to someone through the Internet too. You just need a computer device, working connection, email that has been verified by you, and your documents.
Email To Fax Gmail
The Fax can be sent by your email ID in Gmail and here is how you can send the data in simple steps
- Log in to your Gmail account and begin to compose a new message
- In the “To” section input the email ID of the person you want to send your fax to
- Upload your documents in PDF or Word format into your email
- If you want to can turn on the option for confidential Fax, you can do that. It requires both parties to have the same password to access the documents attached to the email.
- Hit the send button and your Fax will be sent to the other party in no time.
Receive Fax To Email
Receiving fax is similar to sending the fax, you just need to be on the receiving end of the communication.
- You first need to create an email ID with an online service provider or log in to your already existing email account
- When someone sends you a Fax, you can download the attachments, and if needed, you must enter the password used.
How To Fax From Email Outlook
- Create an Outlook Account or yourself and log in to your device.
- Click on File Menu and click on New option. Outlook redirects you to a new page, where you can create your fax easily
- You can change your fax settings from the fax services pane.
- You can also create a Fax cover sheet to send along with the documents.